The Gorgeous Peeps


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

♥♥♥ HK Goodies ♥♥♥

 Just sharing the goodies I got from HK. :) 

Nope, I didnt go to HK recently, but Chel (KikayMD) was nice enough to ask me if I wanted something from HK so she can get them for me -- I only asked her to get me a backup for my Guerlain Serie Noire Blush from the Guerlain Spring Collection 2011.

Its really nice when friends remember you whenever they see something that youd like, and for someone I havent met yet, KikayMD sure is one of the most thoughtful people I know. Wanna know why? 

---
--
-

I dunno if its mental telepathy or just pure coincidence, but she got me a blush similar to what I watched on ebay for how many weeks, but when Ive finally decided to buy it, it was already sold. 
Its just the other day when I found out that KikayMD bought the blush for herself. Talk about having the same taste for cutesy makeup. haha! 


Ive always loved Canmake blushes because of the glowy finish, Canmake is a  Japanese drugstore brand that has great quality.  I have 2 of their Cheek + Highlight duos and this one's my first Cheek Gradation blush. 




Canmake Cheek Gradation Blush in 06


this might look too frosty on the pan, but when applied, it gives a pinky-peach glowing flush.

Apart from the Canmake Blush, she also got me glosses from H&M 



these glosses smell like creme brulee! <3 <3 <3
The packaging and the formula is love! 


Coral Hibiscus - Pink Flamingo - Beige Orchid



I love shimmer glosses and I love the colors of these, coral, pale pink and shimmery nude! :) 

The formula isnt sticky, the colors are vibrant and they smell yummy!
(these glosses have the same finish as Chanel Glossimer) 

Lastly, here are some pictures of the Guerlain Serie Noire Blush backup that I asked Chel to purchase for me, I paid HKD 480.00 for this which is around Php2800.00 ($65.00), a little cheaper than the retail price from Guerlain counters here in the Philippines. 



Pretty and will surely leave you contemplating if youd want to touch it or not. 



Pretty Hotpink brush. :) 



In the new, deep gunmetal-colored packaging (for a change from the typical gold or silver compacts) 


Will review these items in the coming days. (^_^)

Thanks Chel for my new babies! I love all of them! :) 

That sums up my HK haul post. 



Live, Love and Stay Fab! :)


0 splendid c✿mments!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)