The Gorgeous Peeps


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random Beauty Questions (from KikayMD)



SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
-- twice, three times at the most. 

What skin type do you have?

-- combination skin. 

What is your facial wash?
-- Shu Uemura Skin Purifier (White Recovery EX or the Fresh High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil ) and Johnson's Face and Eye Make-Up Removing Facial Wash 

Do you exfoliate?
-- Yes, at least twice a week.

What brand do you use?

-- Cure Natural Aqua Peeling Gel, Purederm Peeling Gel and Vitamin C Mask Duo.

What moisturizer do you use?
-- Physiogel Al Cream, Shiseido Pureness Moisturizing Gel, Creme De La Mer, or Gel De La Mer. 


Do you have freckles?
-- Luckily, I dont have freckles yet. Its in our genes though, mom started having freckles when she reached 45. 


Do you use eye cream?
-- Yes. But too lazy to apply eye cream most of the time. I have La Mer The Eye Concentrate.


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
-- Skin is sensitive, thats why im cautious about trying beauty products without doing a patch test first, my face becomes breakout city once I use something that doesnt go well with my skin's chemistry. 

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

-- Heard of it, but never tried it, Im allergic with 2 of its components. 



MAKE UP



What foundation do you use?
-- I have lots of foundation kinds/brands in my stash, but my faves are : Guerlain Parure Aqua, Parure Extreme, NARS Sheer Glow and NARS Firming, Korres Ginger and Vitamins, Revlon Colorstay, Revlon Colorstay Active.

How about concealer?
-- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme, Oleary Covermark, Cargo One Base, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit.


Do you know your undertone color?
-- Yes, Yellow. :)

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
-- a must-have, i have short lashes, thats why I always wear falsies. 

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
-- Yes, do any of us follow this rule? haha! 


What brand of mascara do you use?
-- IMJU Fiberwig, Fairy Drops, Bourjois Liner Effect, Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes


Sephora or MAC?
-- Sephora brands never failed me. When it comes to Make-Up brushes, its MAC for me though. 

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
-- Nope.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
-- Brushes, Sponges, and sometimes my fingers.. :P


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
-- Yes! Coz I need to, my eyelids become an oil mine. UDPP is my HG!


For the face?
-- Yes! But I sometimes skip primers when im lazy to put makeup. HG is Mally's Evercolor Face Defender, YSL Matt Touch in Original and Color Correcting Variants come next.

What is your favorite eyeshadow?
-- not a big fan of eyeshadows. im good with few palettes of neutral shadows for special occasions. I hardly even touch them! But i wanna have Urban Decay's Naked Palette. 

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
-- I like liquid/gel/cream liners better, staying power is better than pencil liners ive tried. 

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

-- Never. 


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
-- Messy. 

Do you use mineral makeup?
-- Allergic.

What is your favorite lipstick?
-- not a big fan of lipsticks but I love YSL Frivolous Pink, MAC Strawbaby, 

How about lipgloss?
-- im a lipgloss eater. I love the sheerness and sheen. 

What is your favorite blush to use?
-- I have a bunch of faves : Guerlain Russian Doll Blush, Guerlain 4 Eclats Sculpting Blushes, NYX Boho Chic Cream Blush, NARS Super Orgasm, NARS Oasis, NARS Cactus Flower, NARS Angelika, CARGO Montebello, CARGO Sunshine COast, CARGO Catalina, CARGO The Big Easy, CARGO Amalfi, CHANEL Les Roses Natural Finish Highlighter and Blush, Benefit Bella Bamba, Benefit Coralista, BOURJOIS Blushes, I can go on typing all my favorite blushes. Actually, come to think of it, I love all the blushes in my stash. I see to it that i rotate using them so theyd all feel loved. Tee hee! 

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
-- I buy most of my makeups on ebay.. :)) 


Do you like drugstore makeup?
-- Some. 

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
-- Yes, whenever I go to the States. 

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

-- I want to take make-up classes, but Mom and I couldnt find time for it yet. Soon, maybe.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
-- Not really. Prolly when Im in a hurry. :P

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
-- Using foundies that doesnt suit the skintone. (those that are pretty obvious) 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup?
-- I like "clean", cool-toned blushes, vibrant shades but not those that are too loud. 

Which celebrity always has great make up?
-- would have to say Gretchen Baretto and Dawn Zulueta among the local celebs.  


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
-- Guerlain Russian Doll Blush, I can use it for my cheeks and my lips! :))

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
-- Before, I could leave the house without any makeup on provided that I just stay inside the car while Im out, but lately, I find myself too lazy to put makeup on, I just slather my daily moisturizer and Im good to go. 


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
-- Oh Yes! Absobloodylutely! :))

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
-- Guerlain. 

What do you think of Makeup??
-- True Love. 







0 splendid c✿mments!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)