The Gorgeous Peeps


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Beauty Questions Part 2

Its the second time that Im answering beauty questions from fellow beauty bloggers. Its nice to know how everyone started getting into makeups. 

Not tagging anyone for this post, everyone who wish to answer these questions, feel free to Copy the questions and answer them, please dont forget to leave a reply so I can check out your blog and get to know a little more about you. :) 

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
-- I have toddler pics where I was already wearing makeup, even as a kid, i love playing with my mom's makeup stash, and I regret how I treated them as toys, I remember I ruined my mom's Limited Edition CHANEL brush set ( i used them for painting, literally) that she got from her trip to Europe years back, I never imagined they were expensive haha! But technically, i started doing my own makeup at the age of 16 (blush,liner,mascara&gloss)

2. How did you get into makeup?
-- Mom loves makeup, thats probably the reason why I got interested with makeups as well. :) 

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
-- I have lots of favorite brands, but if I were to choose the top 5 brands that I love, I would say Guerlain, NARS, Korres, Physicians Formula and YSL. (in that order)  

4. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
-- Foundation, NARS Multiple (coz its multipurpose), Mascara (I can somehow get away using this as an eyeliner if i forget to bring my liner with me), lip gloss. 

5. What does makeup mean to you?
-- Everyday Makeup should not be used to transform anything, its only meant to enhance what you already have. :) (of course, artsy makeup is an exception to this rule that I have)

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
-- It makes the face more vibrant. Makes the facial features stand out even more. 

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup?
-- In my honest opinion, theres no competition at all. Expensive doesnt always guarantee good results, and so as drugstore makeup doesnt mean its always of mediocre quality. Some drugstore brands are even better than some high end make up. Im pretty sure a lot of people would agree on this. 

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
-- Choose the right shade of everything. It basically starts there. If it doesnt match your skintone, it wouldnt look good on you. Always remember that.

9. What is one make up trend you've never understood?
-- none, actually. all the makeup trends even the quirky ones look good on some people, pretty much similar to choosing the right blush shade or right lipstick shades that suits a person. not all colors would look good on everyone.  

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
-- Really Helpful. For a thorough understanding of the art of applying makeups, its best to enroll in Makeup Classes, but these videos are really helpful to create different looks and serves as a great guide when youre at home and you wanna practice. 



0 splendid c✿mments!!:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)