The Gorgeous Peeps


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Havaianas Always Have The Perfect Pair

My mom makes fun of me whenever someone asks me if I have a collection of some sort. 
Okay, I have a little confession to make, whatever I find cute, I collect. Im a clutterbug. Im not proud, just being brutally honest. :D haha! 


Few years ago even before the Havaianas hype started, I was already starting to build my collection of Havaianas flip-flops, I find them comfy and worth the money since a pair would really last you long. 

To date, i own 124 pairs of Havaianas, yes, youve read that right, 124. I dont have each and every design they released but I made sure I got all the designs I wanted, I always thought I could stop at 60 something pairs before but since Havaianas kept on releasing new designs, I couldnt also stop myself from buying more. 

Now while browsing my blogroll, I found someone who posted an entry that Havaianas Phils gifted her a Pair of the new Havaianas Slim Dolls Edition Flipflop in Matryoshka. Reading the entire article made me wish that these flippies also came in Kokeshi prints. God is good, before the writer ended her article, she mentioned it comes in 3 designs : Brazilian, Kokeshi and Matryoshka. 

As you all notice, Im a huge sucker for kokeshi dolls, I adore japanese dolls! Oooh! I forgot to mention, I also collect japanese dolls, 1015 from the last time I counted them. Hahaha! 

So whatelse can be cuter than combining 2 things that you love in just 1 item? 

Havaianas Slim Dolls in Kokeshi :
available in 3 colors - Dark Brown/Golden Sun, Grey Silver and Baby Lilac 
(paging Havaianas Philippines, ive been a good girl and im a 39/40 sometimes a 41/42, *hint, hint, hint* hahaha!) 




This one i cant let slip, since its LE, will make sure im getting all 3 designs! haha! 


also comes in 2 more designs : 

Brazilian Doll, which comes in 3 colors : 
Lavender Blue, White and Lemon 




and Matryoshka which also comes in 3 colors : 
Dark Brown, Navy Blue and Sugar Coral




2 words. 
CUTENESS OVERLOAD! 

I wanna get my hands on the kokeshi flipflops when I get back from my vacation. 

By the way, these flipflops sell for Php 1495.00 each, all of them comes with matching doll pins and they are housed in a limited edition box with free matching doll inside.

(The Havaianas Slim Dolls Collection is available in All Flip-Flops, Celio, Duty Free Philippines Fiesta Mall, Gas, J&S Surf Shop, KidSports, Manila Polo Club, Manila Yacht Club, Moana, Nail Spa, ROX, Rustan's, Stoked, Tick Tock Flip Flop NAIA Terminal 3, and Urban Athletics.)

PS : I know someone who would also want to strangle herself if she doesnt get her hands on the Kokeshi Havies. :D


Thanks for reading my short vent of excitement when I saw those new babies for my footsies. 


Live, Love and Stay Fab! :)


2 comments:

  1. wow 124?! that's an amazing collection sis jap c: akala ko you collect makeups lang pati pala Havs c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How and where can I purchase these?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)